“Silent Witness” is returning to BBC One and the corruption in the local jurisdiction would be revealed by The Lyell. Furthermore, the CID would be in for a surprise when the evidence against the accused officer surfaces.
The 10th episode of “Silent Witness” is the second part of the 9th episode. It is a television crime drama show created by the BBC, focusing on a team of forensic pathology experts and their examinations of various crimes. The TV series Murder One was created by Nigel McCrery. He was the former head of a murder squad in Nottingham, England. Since 1996, there have been 26 seasons of “Silent Witness”.
What is the “Silent Witness” series about?
A forensic team from the government agency called Forensic pathology investigates a mysterious death, who is the victim, and who is responsible for the crime. It is often the team that solves these crimes. The team examines various deaths, often victims of crime, but also those dying in accidents or from medical conditions. They collaborate closely with police forces, lawyers, and other experts and use a wide range of techniques to investigate each case. In the forensic pathology lab, it is a team of experts from many disciplines, who investigate cases assigned to them by regional coroner’s offices.
Cast and characters of season 26
- Emilia Fox as Dr. Nikki Alexander
- David Caves as Jack Hodgson
- Liz Carr as Clarissa
- Richard Lintern as Dr. Thomas Chamberlain
- Amanda Burton as Sam Ryan
- William Gaminara as Leo Dalton
- Tom Ward as Dr. Harry Cunningham
- Genesis Lynea as Simone Tyler
- Jason Wong as Dr. Adam Yuen
- Hugh Quarshie as Jomo Mashaba
- Sam Parks as Fred Dale
- Ian Puleston-Davies as DSI Ronnie Boyle
- Matthew Gravelle as Tom Faulkner
- Mick Ford as Det. Supt. Peter Ross
- Clare Higgins as Helen Farmer
- Tobias Menzies as Greg Walker
What do we expect from the tenth episode?
The episode will focus on a local police force as they try to solve the case and find new evidence. Leo Dalton would be back in the series and this time, he will play his role properly. He is the main suspect in the death and it would be interesting to see how he proves his innocence in front of everyone. The CBI team would also help him with their secrets and try to hide all the evidence that can expose them.
What happens in the episode?
There is a new case assigned to the team and this time, it would be very different. A young man is found dead, who has been killed by an officer who was on duty. Leo Dalton was with him at the time of death and his body has some marks on it. The team tries to find out what happened that night as well as what happened there in the first place when a young man died. Then, the team tries to find new evidence as they have no clue what happened there.
Who is in season 26, episode 10 of Silent Witness
- Richard Cordery is an actor who’s starred in Doc Martin and Whitechapel. He’ll be playing Bill Burnet. Known for her theatre roles, the star also appeared in Midsomer Murders, The Crown, and About Time.
- Leo Hatton is playing Kate Freeman, which was born in London. Apart from her work on TV shows like Death in Paradise, Endeavour, Queens, and Maigret, she also worked as a set designer and writer for short films.
- While Sarah Woodward is at Commander Bridget Laing and she is an actress who’s known for her appearances in Tom and Clem, The Real Thing, Death in Paradise, Professor T, and Queens of Mystery.
Release date of episode 10
The ninth episode of “Silent Witness” season 26 is about a death investigation of a man from London who was found dead in an abandoned house. It has been revealed that he died due to a heart attack. But, the investigation would reveal something else – there were two men involved in the murder and one of them was actually in a wheelchair during the crime. The tenth episode will be aired on 31 January 2023.
Episode 10 of “Silent Witness” is about a death investigation of a young man, who was found dead in an abandoned house. The episode will reveal that he died due to a heart attack and the CBI team is going to investigate further to find more clues regarding the cause of his death.
The series regularly gets positive reviews from critics and television audiences given its high production values, including access to top-notch laboratories, police forces, and forensic experts. It has frequently been seen as “the envy” of other crime series on television.